Friday, June 26, 2015

Working in the office

Always get up, get dressed and get on with your day.

Some days there are millions of details that need to be taken care of in the office. Even if I know I will not leave my office, I still like to dress the part of a woman conducting business. It makes it easier to focus on my business at hand and I always feel more productive.


Please forgive the mess of my office... I have been devoting all of my energy into building my business.

 
On this particular day I wore my Loft tiered skirt and a wonderful pink and white tailored pinstriped blouse from H&M.
 
 
 
And, I just can't go wrong with a sexy pair of strappy sandals that have a lovely tassel.
 
 
This wonderful pink pearl necklace was made by my guy. He is a keeper!
 
 
Do you dress for work even if you know you will not see a sole??
 
 
Thanks for joining me.
Nan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment