Friday, June 12, 2015

When thin isn't fine!


Over the last couple of years I have had many hairstyles and colors. My best friend once suggested that I hack all my hair off and just wear wigs.



My hair has its plus side, which just so happens to be my left side; it is fuller. Another plus is, it is extremely soft; regardless how much I abuse it. And, it is super shiny.
However, it has many negatives; it is thin, thin, thin and super fine and the right side has a receding spot along the hairline. Not to mention, the right side is ultra, super thin and fine… Have I mentioned how thin my hair is? Oh, and pin straight… As in, it will not hold a curl or even volume.



So basically I have been on a quest, all my life, to find a hairstyle I love. Heck, I would even settle for just liking it. There are some I did like but, it always seems like it was after the fact. You know, when I’ve already moved onto another style.
 
 

But oh I’ve had many that have quickly become – WTH was I thinking?? No, Really!
 

 This is how it looks at this very moment.



Does anyone else have an intense struggle finding the perfect cut and when you do, do you know it?


Thanks for joining me and be sure to sign up for your free copy of my "2015 Spring/Summer e-Magazine."

Nan

2015 Spring/Summer Fashion and Trends e-Magazine


















 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment