Monday, May 25, 2015

You owe it to yourself!



Whether we like it or not... We are judged by how we groom ourselves, dress ourselves and represent ourselves.




Personal Image Style for the Mature Woman
 
 
 
I hear a lot of women say things like...
 
 


“I’m not trying to win a beauty contest.”
 
“If they don’t like the way I look then they can look someplace else.”
 
"I dress for me and if they don’t like it then too bad.”
 
“If I was rich I would could afford to dress nice too.”
 


I think a lot of women hit a slippery slope and aren’t sure how to find balance. I believe these statements are just excuses for lack of self-esteem, lack of knowledge on how to dress or just giving up because their body has changed and they don’t like the new shape and/or don’t know how to dress it to maximize the positives.
 
It truly takes no more effort or money to dress nicely than it does to dress the frump. It is just a matter of following a few guidelines:
  • Dress for your present body shape in stain and wrinkled free garments.
  • Wear flattering colors close to your face to give your complexion a refreshed and vibrant glow.
  • Do the minimal basic grooming.
    • Get an up-to-date hairstyle that is easy for you to manage.
    • Wear foundation or tinted moisturizer with sunscreen to even out the complexion and help protect you from harmful sun rays and a little mascara to define your eyes.
    • If you can’t afford a weekly manicure then make an effort with a DIY one. You don't have to polish your nails to make them presentable. Just keep nails clean and groomed to a classic shape.


 "You owe it to yourself to find the time, make the effort,
whatever your age, shape or commitments!"


Do you need help discovering what really looks good on you? Has your body shape changed over the last couple of years? Are you finding that your lifestyle and fashion style do not mesh? I can help!

My focus is on teaching women how to make the most of their current figure using certain cuts and styles of clothing, depending on their body type and build.

I offer three levels of style guide packages, that will help you determine what works best for your body type, so that you will always be confident with how you are dressed. You can find the details of each package here and here. Let's get started today.


Thank you for joining me and be sure to sign up for your free copy of...





Just Being Nan
2015 Spring/Summer e-Magazine...

This brief, but informative, e-Magazine shares seasonal beauty and wardrobe tips, fashion trends
and promotions from Just Being Nan.


Get FREE e-Magazine








Let’s enjoy life to the fullest!

Nan
 

Shop the latest AVON campaign with me, Nanette Lewis, Independent Avon Repetitive.
Follow me on :  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment